Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Riding the bus on December 8th, 2009


Well today was the first taste of winter weather, it snowed & sleet fell along with some rain! So of course the roads are slick & the buses were running late tonight, instead of the last ones leaving @ 9:10 the buses did not leave till around 9:45 because the #7 Notre Dame/UP MAll bus was late! On another note, Transpo changed the 15A Up Mall/Main Street route, the bus serves the new St Joe Med Ctr off of Douglas Road, so the bus now goes straight down Edison Lakes PKWY then turns into the med center, anyway, the bus then proceeds down Douglas Rd, it is supposed to turn right onto Main Street, of course the dumb ass that does this route early in the day, goes straight down douglas, as if taking the old route, I said "Aren't you supposed to turn right here" she said " I am supposed to go straight" I almost said, well if you read the damn map you would see the route is not supposed to go Douglas to grape to Indian Ridge & back to Main Street anyway, what am I supposed to do? I can't help it I know what I'm talking about & you're a dumb ass!
Then later in the day I rode on the # 9 Inbound & the 10 # with Tammy & she kept saying "hold on, I want to see if the road is slick yet" anyway, some of these drivers are something else! For someone that complains about Transpo, I still ride with the drivers, the ones that I like anyway! I also rode on the downtown Trolley route with Pat, he is a good driver too! That stupid Optima Fake trolley pos was slipping & Sliding around, the trolley almost did not make it up some hills either! There are some that I am good friends with & some I can't stand! Well that raps things up for now!

1 comment: