Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What I do all day long.


Hello, this is one of my 1st blogs, so bare with me! My name is Richard, I do not work right now, so what do I do with all of my time? I am going to school to get my high school diploma, yes I was stupid & dropped out of high school, I was supposed to be in the class of 2005 at Mishawaka High School, so now I am attending Stratford Career Institute, to get my diploma. Another thing I enjoy doing (mostly don't enjoy) is riding around on the buses of Transpo, in South Bend & Mishawaka, Indiana. The fleet consists of 11 Phantoms & 41 Low Floors, I prefer riding on the Phantoms, since I like to talk with the driver, it is easier to here them when I am next to them! People say I complain too much, maybe I do but, I can't help it sometimes! I try to get along with the drivers, some are real ass holes! I mean, Of the 65 or so Transpo drivers, some I don't ride with because I only ride certain routes, so I don't see a lot of the drivers, some drivers I ride with a lot, some I wish I did not have to ride with, some are my really good friends. Yeah I know what I am talking about when a driver seems to not know what they are doing, is this my fault you are too stupid to figure out why the bus won't move? If you read the operator's manual or looked at the idiot light panel, you'd see the orange light that says kneel & you'd know that your bus is kneeled & it won't move! Tonight one jerk off, said if you don't have anything nice to say about the drivers then I don't want to talk to you. So I shut up! People don't seem to understand I have problems, it can be hard for me to get along with people sometimes, this is why I don't work! I said all of the good drivers always quit or get fired & he said there you go "all of the drivers" I said, I like some drivers & others I don't. Anyway, I like to talk with some of the drivers, I am good friends with them. I hope that they are my friends, but who knows? Thanks for reading my blog! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment